Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white

Get informations about Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white


this product is one of the best Tifosi Protective Gear now. Whenever you're wish to buy top rated Tifosi Protective Gear, then this product would be the real choice.
Besides of its affordability, Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white also comes with variety of exciting features. This product will surely complement your living needs.



Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white




ASIN : B004EFF66K
Category: Protective Gear
Brand: Tifosi
Rating : 5.0
Reviews : 1

Details of the item Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white

Intended use: SportConstruction: Adjustable rubber bridge and arm sectionsGlasses: Clear, Smoke, AC RedReplacement glasses: yesAccessories:glasses casecleaning clothreplacement lensesWeight: 34 g


  • Included Lenses: Smoke Blue. AC Red. Clear. Tifosi Interchangeable sunglasses feature decentered, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion, give sharp peripheral vision, and offer 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays, bugs, rocks, or whatever else comes your way.
  • Lens removal and installation is fast and easy. Bike/Run/Hike models are best for spinning down the open road, jogging to your favorite tunes, or flying through the shaded woods.
  • Dial in your Tifosi Interchangeable sunglasses with Smoke when the sun is high and the sky is deep blue, AC Red for sunny-to-cloudy conditions and Clear for low-light.
  • Fit: Medium-Large. Features: Hydrophilic rubber nose pad and adjustable temple. Ventilation for increased air flow. Anti-fog.


Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Photo gallery:


Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white




We have already done the research and spent lots of time to get the most profitable deal for you. If you still unsure, you may find out anything they think about Tifosi Slope T-I975 Sports Glasses pearl white.




tiffosi cycling glasses
In a word great.
I got them to relace a pair of BBB's that broke around an embossed logo on one of the arms that I had had for 4yrs.
the tiffosis feel better made and have a more solid feel.
Great having the 3 interchangeable lenses that I use whether on road or mountain bike in any condition. easy to change and dont seem to steam up too easily.
excellent value for what you get


No comments:

Post a Comment